If you recently created an Instagram account for your company or business, and are worried about the process of getting your first followers, you can rest easy because this task is usually simpler than you think.
From Impulsa Popular we share with you some tips to get the first followers of the Instagram account of your company.
- Complete the information of your profile. This information adds value to your social network, it is also more attractive for the user to follow an account that, in addition to the name of the company, has a good profile image, a brief description of the business, and, if possible, the link to another of your social networks or website.
- Follow your customers and friends. It does not matter that your network, initially, is from your nearby circle; the important thing is that you start. Keep in mind that if you are constant, your network of contacts will grow.
- Publish interesting content and buy custom instagram comments. An account with interesting publications is more attractive than one that is empty or with little activity level. Do not limit yourself only to share information that has generated other accounts or that only speak of your brand, rather encourage yourself to create your own content of quality and usefulness for your users.
- Follow people related to your target audience. Following other users and interacting with them is another option to get your first followers. By doing so, they will be able to notice your presence and most likely they will also decide to follow your account.
- Use hashtags. When you use them, you increase the chances of getting followers interested in your business without the need to search for them. For example, if you have a cell phone store, make a post with the hashtag # iPhone6, so when a user searches for iPhone6 on Instagram you will find your post.
- Show your Instagram. By including the button, icon or link of your Instagram, on your website or on the other social networks where you have an active presence, you have the possibility of gaining more followers.
- Actively participate. Do not open your account just to say that you have one, you must publish and participate regularly within the platform to create an empathy with your users.
In the end, the important thing is that you renew and try different strategies to attract new followers, not only on Instagram, but on all social networks where your company is present.